PDA

View Full Version : Mainland Ukes Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele w/case & extra tuners ($250 + shipping)

kangatheroo
04-24-2013, 04:20 AM
This is a beautiful looking and sounding ukulele I actually bought on this forum a couple years ago. The uke is wonderful, but I am in need of one with a pick up. As it says in the description, it is a Mainland Ukulele, solid mahogany Tenor with a gloss finish and gorgeous rope binding. It comes with the case pictured in the photos and an extra set of tuners. (also in photos) There is one very small cosmetic flaw on the neck, right near the nut. I've included a photo. The asking price is $225 + shipping from zip 34746. Also, here is a link (albeit a silly one) of me playing this same ukulele.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPJK5yvqZ3c&feature=share&list=UU7MQZ5hbtRDjjoMYTbVwReA

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

-Scott

T'Bone
04-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi Scott,

Not to rain on your parade, but I believe these go for the same price brand new (albeit without case or extra tuners). Just thought you should know.

kangatheroo
04-24-2013, 06:22 PM
Hi Scott,

Not to rain on your parade, but I believe these go for the same price brand new (albeit without case or extra tuners). Just thought you should know.

You are correct! I figured on $200 for the used (but excellent condition) ukulele and another $50 or so for the case and tuners. Parade not rained on! :D

T'Bone
04-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Glad to hear - rainy parades are not fun! :D

Little Island Nick
04-26-2013, 04:29 PM
When was the uke built?

Little Island Nick
04-26-2013, 04:30 PM
When was the uke built?

Sorry pic gives that info

kangatheroo
04-29-2013, 05:36 AM
Sorry pic gives that info

No worries. Are you interested in the uke?