Out For Delivery

You have a fun day ahead!

Here's hoping that you can say three more words soon. Yay, it's here!

So there go your plans for tonight I assume. Anyway be happy, my 3 words for today are:
Clearance delay - Import

Muh. :p

Aloha Jim,
wow wow Congrats...I played ponos at HMS and tried a few...man do the ones I tried sing...maybe even better than some premimum brands for sure...Happy strummings

The Pono Arrived - those are three words I've been waiting to say. Of course they were running late (big snow storm yesterday that slowed everything up) and every truck driving by sounds like a FedEx truck!

I had to make sure it wasn't damaged in shipping so I opened it up. Looks great and plays real smooth. HMS did it good!

Thanks for the kind words to help the day go by. Now I think I'm skipping out of work early - I got some uking to do.

:smileybounce::shaka::)
The Pono Arrived - those are three words I've been waiting to say. Of course they were running late (big snow storm yesterday that slowed everything up) and every truck driving by sounds like a FedEx truck!

I had to make sure it wasn't damaged in shipping so I opened it up. Looks great and plays real smooth. HMS did it good!

Thanks for the kind words to help the day go by. Now I think I'm skipping out of work early - I got some uking to do.
Aloha Jim,
Are you playing hookie from work today...LOL ha ha had to open it up quickly to see it damaged eh...ha ha good excuse man...happy strummings..:music:

Congrats.... will we see pics? I too have a Pono and think it was one of my best purchases I ever made. Hope you love yours too!

Have you come up for air yet?

Top Bottom