Jake on the radio last night!

UKEonomics

Reaction score
I work as a broadcaster for a cluster of radio stations. Turned on our talk AM station last night and listened to Jake being interviewed on the Jim Bohannan Show. Pretty fun stuff to listen to. Wondering if anyone else caught that.

Jake was also talking about an upcoming PBS special that he's doing. I thought the name was "life on 4 strings" or something close to that. Definitely looking forward to watching that.

I saw him in concert last Saturday night. He was incredible. Everything I expected, and more. I bought a USB stick shaped like a ukulele, and will receive a download of the exact performance I attended. I've never seen that before.

I can't wait to see PBS special. Such an amazing talent, and great human being...

The pbs special is a documentary. There have been a few showings at selected theaters and I believe on pbs in Hawaii. I believe the national broadcast is May 4th.
I love Jake's playing and hope that this just the beginning of an uke revolution. It would be nice to hear someone like James Hill or the many other gifted players on the radio or tv.
Jake is also one of the nicest people you could meet. Proof that good things happen to good people.

Top Bottom