Did anyone see Jake on Conan?

mossyoak

Reaction score
Your thoughts?

I was hoping he would play that. Why wouldn't he?
I never realized how big Conan was. I thought it was awesome though

haha man i swear it looks like he shrunk when conan stepped up next to him

i think he's only like 5'5'' or 5'6''. oh yeah conan doesnt start till 1230 here thanks for reminding me!

Just watched it. Friggin Awesome. Conan is a giant! Makes me want to get another UKE!!!

I love Jake Shimabukuro. That was a great performance. Not quite as good as the one shot in Central Park, if you haven't seen that vid, check it out on youtube. But it was still amazing.

Conan was deeply impressed! If you watch the show alot, you know that he never says stuff like that about the musical guests. Cool.

i think he's only like 5'5'' or 5'6''. oh yeah conan doesnt start till 1230 here thanks for reminding me!
actually, im 5'6" and i when i saw him, i was actually a few inches taller. funny thing, when he's on stage, it looks like he's 6' tall!

i thought it was AWESOME that conan said that about his performance. i have a new found respect for him now.

I enjoyed watching Jake on connan.
I noticed that he played a little slower than usual.
I also noticed that he changed the song a little for that performance.
Maybe because he didn't want to turn some people off with his shred playing.
I liked it though.

Aloha
Acabooe:cool:

Jake did an amazing job last night. It was awesome what Conan said about him too. Oh, and when Jake hugged him, I had to laugh, he looked like a hobbit. I always forget how friggin tall conan is!

Conan slaughtered Jake's last name AGAIN...haha.

"Shimoobookooroo":eek:

Conan did this to him back in '05 too....

Conan did give him much praise though which is greatly deserved. Way to go Jake......you da man...

awesome performance! tanks eh fo posting um on youtube. i get hard enough time staying up fo da 10:00 news ;-P no way I goin make um up fo conan :)

dang, i was wondering was you guys was talking about ... conan being HUGE! holy cow. he's a giant!

actually, im 5'6" and i when i saw him, i was actually a few inches taller. funny thing, when he's on stage, it looks like he's 6' tall!

i thought it was AWESOME that conan said that about his performance. i have a new found respect for him now.

Maybe he's 5'4.5" or 5'5" cuz i'm 5'4" and he was a bit taller than me when i saw him up at bremerton. that performance was great tho, he seems to have been hunching over more than usual tho. but overall great performance, haha everytime i watch the show tho I always have think why does conan look kinda funny, he has like little beady eyes, and a weird hairdooo. He has good taste in music tho so Right on Conan.

Top Bottom