Quick Poll, Do people want a live lesson today?

Christmas Eve live lesson?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll most likely miss it either way. :( I don't blame you guys if you want to take Christmas Eve off, though.

we leave it up to you, asian Jesus, since its the eve of your birthday and all

I'd love one but it is Christmas eve, I won't think badly of you if you guys don't do one! I'll happily stay awake for it if you do.

I guess a few people might miss the lesson, but most Christmas parties are at night right?? I dno. I'll definitely be there if you guys have one.

Last edited:
I voted No.. Its Christmas. You guys need a break:)

But if you guys decide to have one and I get home early enough. I'll be there

I'll most likely miss it either way. :( I don't blame you guys if you want to take Christmas Eve off, though.

i concur, i have christmas eve dinner starting at 3.30 my time, i will miss it :(

if it ends up yes, imma just have to watch the recording.

You guys should get a break if you want, and I would probably miss it tonight :\

This is a time for family and close friends, not that bunch of "ukulele playn' hooligans". :D

I couldn't make it, and I doubt many people could either.

I say take a deserved break.

its starting to look like there'll be no lesson. It is pretty selfish to say that you should do a live lesson when you could be spending time w/ family.. I referred my friend to this website though, and he was looking forward to it. oh well...

I missed the lesson part, but snuck out of the family chaos for a few because Aldrine always has something special for us at the end. And holy crap, I'm glad I caught it this time!

Top Bottom