FS: Collings UT1K

banjohound

Reaction score
Collings UT1K tenor ukulele in mint condition ( I don't use this term lightly).

All solid Koa body. Mahogany neck, radiused rosewood fingerboard. Meticulous construction, light and resonant. Notes are clear, articulate and sweet. Excellent playability up the neck. Brand new Worth brand strings.

Has custom fitted case that fits like a glove. Also in mint condition.

$1050 shipped and paypaled. CONUS only please.

I know you may have reservations about buying from me since this is my first post on the forum. If it would help to chat with me further, I would be happy to send you my phone number so we can talk in person. When I've purchased instruments online from others in the past, I've found this to help a lot.

Thanks for looking.
Jeff

collings1.jpg

collings4.jpg

collings2.jpg

collings3.jpg

Last edited:
Price lowered to $1050 shipped and paypaled - an excellent deal for a practically new Collings.

I've had several offers to ship overseas or ship to some intermediary who would then ship overseas, but I would much rather ship this to someone with a permanent residence in the United States

Thanks!

There's a small chance I may be interested in a trade for a cheaper (but still good quality uke) plus a good chunk of cash.... The Collings needs to go to someone who can really get the most out of it, and I am spending more time with my guitars these days. Of course, cash is king.

I just tried to PM you but got an error saying your mailbox was full. Please PM me if your Uke is still available and we can then discuss.

Sorry about that - just cleared some messages - would you mind trying again? Thanks!

Just curious if this ukulele is still available. The pictures show well. If so, why are you selling, are you the first owner, and what did you pay for it. Recently, I sold a Collings D1A because it was more guitar than I needed. I've been interested in learning to play the ukulele for some time. It's hard to beat Collings' craftsmanship, sound, etc. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Top Bottom