WTB martin wood pegs please

larson1951

Reaction score
i have a friend that just got an early style 3 with the "kite" inlay on the headstock
trying to help him find a set of original pegs for it which would be the unslotted kind
any out there?
tim m. helped me out a while back when i needed two but my friend needs all four

thanks in advance for any ideas

steve
my email sbaum1951@yahoo.com

I can vouch for Steve, dealing with him was a pleasure!

I can vouch for Steve, dealing with him was a pleasure!

hey hey tim......thanks for the kind words

still looking....even one would be a start

anyone with an old smashed style 0 or 1 that i could buy to get some pegs? help me please

thanks again,
steve

I would think that a good luthier who works on violins could make some very easily, unless you are dead set on having only originals.

I have that excact same kind of uke even with the kite inlay and I'm pretty sure it has original tuners I'm not selling them but they aren't wood ones. Are you looking for original or do you like the wood ones?

Last edited:
I have that excact same kind of uke even with the kite inlay and I'm pretty sure it has original tuners I'm not selling them but they aren't wood ones. Are you looking for original or do you like the wood ones?

they came with wood pegs and/or with metal tuners
in this case this one came with the wood pegs which could have been slotted or non-slotted
this is why i want to keep it original ......it is very nice and it belongs to a friend
i really like them...i have a 20's 3M and a 20's 3K....they are great

oops the ones i have are slotted

i sent you an address
i hope to hear from you so i can send you some money
thanks
steve

now maybe somebody else will chime in here?

they came with wood pegs and/or with metal tuners
in this case this one came with the wood pegs which could have been slotted or non-slotted
this is why i want to keep it original ......it is very nice and it belongs to a friend
i really like them...i have a 20's 3M and a 20's 3K....they are great

i sent you an address
i hope to hear from you so i can send you some money
thanks
steve

now maybe somebody else will chime in here?

one last bump here
hello funkartnyc......i sent you a pm with my email about a week ago
thanks in advance if funkartnyc or anyone could help please?

steve

Top Bottom