Official Lips Video *Cameo by Sarah Maisel

Craig Chee

Reaction score
Don't forget to change to 720 or 1080 in the settings!

This is such a goofy video... but we went absolutely all out and had a blast with it. It was my first time not being in charge of everything (hired a group to shoot and edit).. and even though I storyboarded the whole thing, there were some last minute changes that made the video lean a different way. Either way, it was a great learning experience and a blast to have Sarah Maisel there!

Hope you guys enjoy!

That is such an amazing song, CC. I remember when you posted the video just after you wrote it (i like the new title, "Lips").

The quality of this video is soooo professional! Tell me that old dude at 1:30 is a prop...he's so freaking cool!

Mr-Natural.jpg

This video is MTV quality. (MTV was a video channel before you were born that pioneered TV music videos 24 hours...oh, nevermind!!)

P.S. I'd choose Sarah over that bartendress eight days a week.

Last edited:
That video was AWESOME!!!!

Nice video...

was that you Sarah?
Aloha Len

That is such an amazing song, CC. I remember when you posted the video just after you wrote it (i like the new title, "Lips").

The quality of this video is soooo professional! Tell me that old dude at 1:30 is a prop...he's so freaking cool!

View attachment 52315

This video is MTV quality. (MTV was a video channel before you were born that pioneered TV music videos 24 hours...oh, nevermind!!)

P.S. I'd choose Sarah over that bartendress eight days a week.

I know the old guy he is no prop. I don't know his name but if there is live music he is there. I have seen him at almost every show in town and man that guy dances nonstop

Great song and the video was very cute, though I wish you had ended up with the "nerdy" girl at the end. :) It reminds me of an old MTV video in a good way.

Excellent video, Craig.

With the coffee house and the aforementioned “old guy with the beard”, I believe the only way that you could have made it more stereotypically Oregonian would have been if everyone was composting the coffee grounds for your heirloom tomatoes.

…maybe next time, I guess.

BRAVO!

I loved the demo of this song when you posted it and this video is gold, pure GOLD!

Give me more! I love your stuff.

(Plus, I had never heard of Sarah Maisel before so now I have another name to add to my list of 4-stringed awesomeness)

Ahh hahaha, the MTV vibe was exactly what I was going for. We ran out of time to add some of the more cheesier things I had in the script but still captured the feel of it I think.

The old guy with the beard definitely is one of the most energetic dancers that is at seemingly every danceable show here in town hahaha. Truly amazing.

I look forward to making more goofy videos and want to continue the trend of having more cameos by other ukulele players (wasn't Sarah awesome in this?). I might have to find footage of Aldrine and I doing a monkey dance dance-off mid song at one of the eugene ukefests...

I am a bit sad that everyone tells me I play the awkward character too well... I might have to do a satire of 80's action movies next to make up for this one...

Thank you all for watching, I had a blast making it! Please feel free to share it with friends, this will probably be my last super awkward role... for a while at least :)

Hey Craig

I think you got some fetish for really bright, red lipstick! Kahiwa Sebire also had bright, red lipstick!! LOL

Top Bottom