Have $200 Sell me a sweet uke you're not using!

Paulrick

Reaction score
I've recently bought/sold some ukes from the marketplace with great success! I have some money in my uke fund and i know we all have too many instruments sitting around that need to be moved to fund other purchases! feel free to shoot me your offers!!! Open to all sizes!

Thanks friends!

smart guy you are man....way to go...Good Luck on getting a great uke...I see you have a few bites already.....woo hoo :)

Paulrick,
I sent you a link with some photos via PM. Let me know if you received it or not.
Thanks,
Chris

Still going through the offers an looking. Trying to get bak with everyone. Thanks for the responses and keep em coming!

Very cool way to find a real deal. Never know what kind of mood someone might be in when they hear cash money jingle!

I got a really nice uke I'll sell you for 200 bucks. It's got the prettiest green color you've ever seen and the sweetest looking little fish they used as a bridge. Don't hesitate, this will go fast

Thanks for all the offers guys n gals. I finally settled on 2 ukes that I think will keep me busy for awhile. A Brüko No.6 & Koaloha Concert. Thanks again to the sellers! Flawless transactions and honest guys. This ad experiment worked out pretty well. Be on the lookout for others when I'm ready to move on to more ukes!

Top Bottom