Black pickup button

BIGDB

Reaction score
image.jpg

Dont know if i called it the right thing but Does anyone know if anyone makes a black one of these? I wanted black strap buttons but I don't want 2 strap buttons and that

Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure what you are asking. I've never seen a black one though.You could take a black permanent marker and color it in. That's what I'd do instead of going to the expense of changing it out.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here's a couple more picture hopefully this clears up what I'm talking about I'm wondering if there's anyone who makes black ones. Sorry the pictures are sideways haven't figured out how to do it right yet

Last edited:
View attachment 52306

Dont know if i called it the right thing but Does anyone know if anyone makes a black one of these? I wanted black strap buttons but I don't want 2 strap buttons and that

Thanks

Try searching eBay... you might get lucky. Might have to know the thread diameter / count to make sure it fits.

Not sure if I am following the question clearly, but most of the black strap buttons I have seen were plastic. The versions that serve as pickup jacks wouldn't work too well if they were plastic. Maybe someone makes a black chrome jack/strap button, but I have not seen one.

Go to home depot. Buy some semi-gloss black rustoleum spray paint. Apply 2 or 3 very light coats and let dry for a couple of days.

...and there you go.

Scooter

Go to home depot. Buy some semi-gloss black rustoleum spray paint. Apply 2 or 3 very light coats and let dry for a couple of days.

...and there you go.

Scooter

Sounds like a good plan. Unfortunately, I am too type A for that I want one with the black anodized in.
Would certainly work though.

Interesting, I asked for a custom with a black end pin jack,and the person said they just had chrome. I had wanted a black end pin jack and black strap button. Good info.

Top Bottom