Bounty Music Uke

rob.gorman

Reaction score
I'm about to receive a tenor ukulele for Christmas that my wife bought from Bounty Music. It's part of a tenor starter package and says it's a "Bounty" Ukulele. Anybody know who the maker is? Are we spending money that would be better spent with another ukulele? :confused:

I'm not so sure. I mean I do see the similarity because I got my mother in-law a Makala concert, but not only is the tenor more expensive than the Makala, but it looks a bit nicer too.

Maybe Kala makes a spiffier version for Bounty?

That's what I was looking at, and the only similiarity I see is in the gears and the font on the headstock looks kinda sorta similar. I mean it's just opinion, and Makala, Kala, and the Bounty are probably made in the same factory, but I don't think they're exactly the same uke, or maybe they're the same uke with some tweaks to the looks. (looks is all I have to go on, being that it's a picture)

That's what I was looking at, and the only similiarity I see is in the gears and the font on the headstock looks kinda sorta similar. I mean it's just opinion, and Makala, Kala, and the Bounty are probably made in the same factory, but I don't think they're exactly the same uke, or maybe they're the same uke with some tweaks to the looks. (looks is all I have to go on, being that it's a picture)

Now that I've opened the case I think it is identical to the Kala Spruce Tenor. Whoever made it I'm ecstatic to have an instrument to play.

Lots to learn!

Top Bottom