Applause UAE-20 adamas red $100 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudster

Reaction score
-SOLD- Applause UAE-20 adamas red $100 obo

Decided to sell my soprano applause ukulele and I've been slow to getting around to actually listing it. Partly because I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to actually sell it ;) I know I've seen a couple people looking for these so hopefully this is exactly what someone's been waiting for.

This is the acoustic-electric version in adamas red. It's currently strung with fluorocarbons (which personally I felt sounded better than aquilas did on it). An abbreviated spec-list is posted on the bottom of this post.

This was originally purchased as a gift for my girlfriend. At some point during its life however it had a fall and there are 2 blemishes from that. One is on the headstock, the other is on the body.

Everything else about it is exactly the same as the day it was made. The pickup works great. One of the things that I read several times on here before I chose to buy this uke was that they really open up over time. I agree with that observation and this seems to be a good example. The coloring and epaulets over the top disguise the fact that it's solid spruce underneath.

I've decided to sell it because it's not the size I play (which is tenor). The neck also has a different sort of feel to it. To me, it feels almost like an "electric" ukulele neck. I actually really like the feel of it. It's sorta the same difference between an acoustic and an electric guitar neck. It's very "smooth" and my hand just seems to slide effortlessly between chords, but in the end I prefer the longer neck and wider spacing of a tenor.

*$100 obo + shipping. Message me with any interest or questions. Fair warning, I may be slow to message back, if I am I apologize. I'm not currently wanting to ship outside of the US, but if it doesn't sell in the next few weeks then I'll consider it.

*I'd also potentially consider a trade/partial trade for a tenor case. Saves me the hassle of buying one online.

FEEEF489-7E62-4C19-88B3-07ABA50D50E3-23003-000012F83C8E44EA.jpg

FD7524E3-1102-4DD0-BE5B-798CA8D541F3-22965-000012F6DD9F4165.jpg

ED5C3F61-8B5F-4413-8ACC-EE4B3D0F003C-22965-000012F6B6E79CBE.jpg

Abbreviated Specs
Top: Solid Spruce
Body Type: Soprano Ukulele
Color: Adamas red
Fretboard and Bridge: Rosewood
Bridge: Rosewood
Soundhole: Multi-soundhole Epaulets
Epaulets: Exotic Hardwoods
Electronics: Volume/Tone Controls
Preamp: UK-2B

Last edited:
looks good to me. I already have one in black, but I really like the Adamas Red.

If it's still available after payday (May 1) I might give you a PM :)

keep uke'in',

That was quick! It sold in under an hour and half to the first person who sent me a PM. Thanks everyone for your interest and messages, all PMs have been replied to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom