Hi from Tasmania

neversnow

Reaction score
I'm not only new to ukulele but also new to this forum type of thing.
I started mucking around a couple of weeks ago on my daughter's very cheap Mahalo(its a lovely shade of pink) and then a very generous neighbor kindly lent me one of his beauties. Now I am hooked. Just wish I could get my old useless fingers to learn how to pick.

Aloha, Don't know your name...
welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele....Have fun and enjoy.. Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering
advice...Happy strummings... we have a couple Tasmania members here... where do you hail from, I am sure not stanley....(that's my name mate) maybe hobart or Launceston? hmmm

Warm welcomes neversnow! Awesome to have another Tassie member on board. We live up in near Frankford at the north end of the state, though we are in Hobart at my parents' place for a few days at the moment. Glad you discovered the joys of the humble ukulele. Hope you enjoy the forum, cheers! :)

Welcome to the Forum!

Hello and welcome to UU! You'll be pleased to know you stumbled upon the GREATEST forum on the World Wide Web. Plenty great folks happy to share everything they know with you! You also happened to stumble upon the GREATEST instrument in the Whole Wide World. Enjoy, everything! :D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I live in the north, very close to you Eugene. Looking forward to the collective knowledge of the forum :D

Benvinguts - as we'd say to welcome you here in Catalonia. I hope to visit Tas one day....

Top Bottom