What size do you play?

What size do you play

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pakhan

Reaction score
Very curious what sized uke folks tend to play...

Soprano
Concert
Tenor
Baritone....

Hard to answer Terence. I play em all!!! Can we answer in multiple categories? :)

No baritones yet for me. Some day I'll try one. But for now the other 3 sizes are enough.

I was sold on the concert, but in the last few months I have moved to tenor in a big way. I play it on claw hammer and bluegrass music. I like the sound of the concert better for both styles, but it is just easier to play with the tenor neck.

Soprano from time to time, cuz it is fun.

All of the above, I can't play just one size. Probably play sopranos the least

My browser inexplicably crashes every time I try to put my vote in, so I'll put it here for now. Right now, soprano and baritone. I'm really hoping to add tenor to that list soon. I do have access to my dad's concert Kamaka, but I usually prefer to stare at it on the wall. ;)

Sopranos mostly. Though I did get a concert the other day.

Sopranos, mostly. Just now adding a tenor to the mix.

A couple sopranos, a few concerts, and a couple tenors.

Been thinking real hard about a u-bass.

At this moment I play mainly concerts, and occasionally use my very loud soprano for strumming.

I only play tenor now....but tried all of them before.....except baritone!!! But I would like to make Luis from LFDM build for me a concert size uke.....which would sound big and full!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/baouke/star-filante-by-caro-bao ......new duet song....

I primarily play tenor, then baritone and concert necks. My Martin SO is my only 12 fret soprano and I rarely play it.

Top Bottom