Philadelphia - Neil Young Cover

erivel

Reaction score
From the movie of the same name. One of the most beautifully sad songs ever written. I've been meaning to learn this one for quite some time. His live solo version off of the Silver & Gold DVD was what I based my version on. Hope you enjoy!

My goodness.
I'm so glad you played this song with such intensity; one of the most beautiful I've ever heard (certainly due to the movie, at the end).
I love Neil Young's songs, and your rendition was really amazing.
Thank you for that !

My goodness.
I'm so glad you played this song with such intensity; one of the most beautiful I've ever heard (certainly due to the movie, at the end).
I love Neil Young's songs, and your rendition was really amazing.
Thank you for that !

Thank you Frax! This song at the end of the move is quite powerful.

Wonderfully performed, Eric! I always really look forward to your awesome videos so much!!! Are you playing your Koa Pohaku tenor?

P.S. Guess what is arriving on May 1st?! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

Wonderfully performed, Eric! I always really look forward to your awesome videos so much!!! Are you playing your Koa Pohaku tenor?

P.S. Guess what is arriving on May 1st?! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

Thanks Chelle! Yes that's the Olive tenor. I'm excited for you, congrats in advance!

Don't know how I missed this when you first posted. Each one of your vids is better than the last. Great job Eric!

Nice job Eric...loved it man....which pohaku is that one....loved the tone of it...

Hey Stan thanks a lot! That's my Olive tenor, the all koa one. Aquila strings with the Red low G. I really like them on that uke.

Top Bottom