Mele solid koa/mahogany soprano–excellent condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyT11

Reaction score
SOLD

This Mele soprano has a solid koa top, solid mahogany back and sides, and a really beautiful front and back binding.
It's in excellent condition, though with two tiny dings I've marked on the photos (one below the E string, and one on the back binding).

I bought this recently because I wanted to try a Mele. The uke was exactly as described, but I'm selling it now because my fingers can't get used to the 1.5" nut. The wider nut makes this uke excellent for picking, but it's not for my hand.
The uke is very light, weighing in at a featherweight 10 oz, and the neck is very slim and smooth.

Here's a sound sample with brand-new Worth clear strings: https://www.box.com/s/1nvp2g7g51v2thy4yo2q

$210 shipped UPS Ground in continental U.S. (elsewhere by arrangement).
No case. I can add a brand-new 12mm padded gig bag for $20 more.
Paypal please. I'll ship the same or next business day.

Mele full front.jpgMele full back.jpgMele 3:4 front.jpgMele bottom.jpgMele front close.jpg

Last edited:
Nice deal. These are some pretty little suckers,binding,purfing gorgeous. I had a mahogany one, First rate little soprano

Gorgeous ukulele. Good luck with sale! People ought to appreciate your transparency in circling the dings in the pictures. They actually don't look that bad.

Gorgeous ukulele. Good luck with sale! People ought to appreciate your transparency in circling the dings in the pictures. They actually don't look that bad.

They are not noticeable when you're holding or playing the uke—I just want to be forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom