Finally got a Moore Bettah!! Woohoo!!

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
Felt like I was waiting forever for this to arrive from Chuck. When I got home yesterday and saw the package my heart was racing! I ripped it open and..Saweeeet! tried it on, perfect!
Would have preferred a tenor but pretty killer t-shirt anyway, eh
moore-bettah.jpg

Oh, if only threads could get a dislike button ;)

Aloha Andrew,
You got me Bruddah....but it's a awesome shirt and what a cute daughter you have......I hope you are on the List man and hope this was an early t-shirt....Chuckie's da man :)

Very nice!!! His shirts are high quality. Cute pic.

You not telling us the whole story?

Your daughter got some permanent teeth coming in...cute!!

I need one or two of those!

Nice score Andrew! And that is one cute looking soprano over your shoulder.

I have a couple of Chuck's tee's myself, but this is my favorite MB accessory. Can't start my day without it!

made my morning! needed a smile.. thanks Andrew!

I have a couple of Chuck's tee's myself, but this is my favorite MB accessory. Can't start my day without it!

Awesome! I need to get one of these!

That t-shirt is too racy. It flies in the face of everything I stand for: ukuleles, bikinis, brunettes with blue eyes.

What an adorable young lady, Andrew. Do you have her mastering the fret file yet? lol It's never too early.

Cheers, bruddah A. --Steve

You tease! Sadly, that's probably about as close to a MB as I'm likely to manage. :(

But happy for you anyway! :)

Aloha Dana,
Ohhh Boy ......now you stay teasing me bruddah.... I no likey beg Chuckie for one, but If he reads this....I drink kona coffee...hint hint
:eek::iwant::shaka:

Top Bottom