Kohala

BigD

Reaction score
So i was bidding on some inexpensive ukes on ebay and ended up winning a kohala concert! Ive tried to find a solid price on it and it varies so much between sites i was curious if i got it for the steal i feel like i did. I ended up only paying $32 including shipping on it, came with a case and tuner(tuner was not something i cared for) but i spend more on that in gas getting to and from work a couple days! Its also my first concert and i think i might be a convert to the size, i love it. Also any suggestions on strings? ive always gone straight to the aquilas because thats just kinda the go to, interested in the living waters tho. Suggestions? Thanks!

from what I've read in this forum, Aquila's make cheaper laminates sound better.

My sister in law bought a Kohala Concert uke at the Costco in Oahu, for $100.

It came with a thin light blue canvas bag and a tuner.

Mine was the same, i think its a kc-2 the picture in mine was not the same as the one i received but actually a lot nicer then i thought. Well i guess i got a pretty good deal! its actually the loudest of all my ukes so far

Mine was the same, i think its a kc-2 the picture in mine was not the same as the one i received but actually a lot nicer then i thought. Well i guess i got a pretty good deal! its actually the loudest of all my ukes so far

Congratulations on your new ukulele! I wish you had posted a link to the eBay auction you mentioned so we could have seen what uke it is you're talking about. Oh well.

Top Bottom