Pink Panther

I liked it Andrew..

keep on strumming..

There's some good Polish players. I sold a uke to Pawel, a UU member (paw123los) and he's really good!!

Nice, Andrew. Thanks for sharing. Aaron's looking a tad thin and lost a touch of dexterity. He might want to have it checked out--he may have eaten a bad fish taco or something.

I love this, this is one of my favorite instrumentals and that's maybe the best simple ukulele arrangement I've seen. I definitely need to bookmark that.

John'

Nice, Andrew. Thanks for sharing. Aaron's looking a tad thin and lost a touch of dexterity. He might want to have it checked out--he may have eaten a bad fish taco or something.

Hey Cool..I don't want to be around when you meet Aaron the guy is all muscles..good luck...haha
the tacos next door to The Ukulele Site at Killer Tacos to die for...Lol

I haven't started any fingerpicking yet. This might be fun to try. Thanks Andrew.

Hey Cool..I don't want to be around when you meet Aaron the guy is all muscles..good luck...haha
the tacos next door to The Ukulele Site at Killer Tacos to die for...Lol

I could understand some killer lomi lomi or huli huli chicken but I would never think of tacos. Call it a hunch but I think they got some pretty good tacos out in socal!! LOL

I could understand some killer lomi lomi or huli huli chicken but I would never think of tacos. Call it a hunch but I think they got some pretty good tacos out in socal!! LOL

Yeah..I think they had some real good tacos in the Mission in San Francisco.
shot in the dark,,you ever gone to El Patio in Anahiem? small hole in the wall,,best deep fried shreeded beef tacos around..that is how a taco should be made..

Btw I was just joking Cool... i met Aaron and he one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

Last edited:
I'll check it out as Anaheim is close to me!!

Ditto

And thanks for posting the video Andrew. I will give it a try tomorrow.

Ya, don't come to Haleiwa for killer Taco's. Louis Buenos is the only good one up here. Cali guys might wanna stay away from all Mexican in HI. Most likely to disappoint. Totally random but there is a man from Japan running a sushi bar inside the Pearl City Zippy's, and it's the best sushi on island. I swear, it's mind blowing. Hands down, a must, no joke, unbelievable!
This guy from Poland in the video emailed me asking if he could rip off my blog and translate it into Polish. So I said sure knock yourself out. His footer took me to some youtube videos of him. Figured this would be fun to learn and easy enough to copy. But ya, not me, or Aaron on bad tacos, I'll try to get that on video later...
sushi..mmm...might have to go to Pearl City now...This guy makes Genki taste like rubbish..

Hey Andrew sorry I thought that was you the whole time..my eyes are really bad I guess..haha
sorry bruddah..kind of looks like you though..haha

I been to that zippy's but I am a weird local guy I don't eat raw fish..i like Nico's the food is pretty good and I saw Mike there one Friday..

Ya, don't come to Haleiwa for killer Taco's. Louis Buenos is the only good one up here. Cali guys might wanna stay away from all Mexican in HI. Most likely to disappoint. Totally random but there is a man from Japan running a sushi bar inside the Pearl City Zippy's, and it's the best sushi on island. I swear, it's mind blowing. Hands down, a must, no joke, unbelievable!
This guy from Poland in the video emailed me asking if he could rip off my blog and translate it into Polish. So I said sure knock yourself out. His footer took me to some youtube videos of him. Figured this would be fun to learn and easy enough to copy. But ya, not me, or Aaron on bad tacos, I'll try to get that on video later...
sushi..mmm...might have to go to Pearl City now...This guy makes Genki taste like rubbish..

Hey Andrew sorry I thought that was you the whole time..my eyes are really bad I guess..haha
sorry bruddah..kind of looks like you though..haha

I been to that zippy's but I am a weird local guy I don't eat raw fish..i like Nico's the food is pretty good and I saw Mike there one Friday..

I totally thought it was Andrew too but then I started questioning why is he playing a Big Island instead of the Pepe CB so I clicked on the youtube button. It's cool as that guy sings Iz as well! Is it ok if I post a video response in this thread as I got an even easier and better version for Low G (at least in my opinion) and I'm gonna do close up fingering to make it easier to learn!!

I rather go to Zippys and eat sushi than spend all that money to eat at Nobu!! I eat sushi at the Kahala Zippys and it's good. I don't eat at the sushi rest. in Zippys but get the chirashi directly from Zippys so that I can eat with everyone else. Definitely better than the Genki I went to!

Andrew, if we hook up, we'll eat sushi and let Len eat teri chicken!! hahaha

Last edited:
Cali guys might wanna stay away from all Mexican in HI. Most likely to disappoint.

Heh, heh. I remember back in the 80's I was on a job in up state NY for months. I got desperate for some real Mexican food and the locals recommended a "nice" (read, expensive) restaurant that was supposed to be fantastic. Ptewee - just nasty - I would have been better off eating in a Taco Hell - not really Mexican but at least consistent. :)

And don't ask me about the time somebody convinced me to try a seafood restaurant in Iowa...

Back in the late 80's I traveled so much I felt like I lived out of a suitcase and I learned - it's far safer to eat whatever is local to the area! In '96 I was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for several weeks. The guy I was with kept going to American chain places while I was eating where the locals ate - paying 1/4 what he did for food, and getting really good stuff. :) I still remember the time he ordered a pepperoni pizza in a Pizza Hut over there and it came with sliced up hot dogs on it. LOL

John

Last edited:
Andrew, since we established it's not you playing and you want people to learn how to play, I posted it here...If you don't like it here, just PM me and I'll delete it.

Here's an easy version in low G...When I slide, I am playing the 3rd and 4th strings together.

Last edited:
Of course I don't mind Daniel. Dude, you don't even need to ask. I want to see. Putting my daughter to sleep now so I'll watch it later.
Ya know, nobody would have been able to convince me that a Zippys had the best Sushi. It's the guy running it. It blew my mind when I first experienced it. Only the 2 story Pearl City one. It's not cheap. I ate $40 worth of sushi last time but its epic. I'm gonna make Len it eat!

Of course I don't mind Daniel. Dude, you don't even need to ask. I want to see. Putting my daughter to sleep now so I'll watch it later.
Ya know, nobody would have been able to convince me that a Zippys had the best Sushi. It's the guy running it. It blew my mind when I first experienced it. Only the 2 story Pearl City one. It's not cheap. I ate $40 worth of sushi last time but its epic. I'm gonna make Len it eat!

No way brah!!gots to be cooked..but I do eat tako(not tacos) haha..

My Mom loves the Pearl City Zippy's....do you like Lums' next to Kilani Bakery..I think it is ok..they got some rough looking girls with tattoos in there,,but they super nice people..haha

Top Bottom