Just scored Jake tickets!

Steedy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just learned that Jake Shimabukuro is playing the Franklin Theatre in Franklin, TN, on Thursday, June 6th, so I promptly phoned the box office and purchased tickets.

The date isn't listed on Jake's web site, so it must have recently been added.

Anyone else in Nashville or Middle Tennessee who wants to see Jake had better get tickets while you can.

Steedy can hardly wait! :shaka:

Awesome! I missed him when he was in Orlando recently and I still regret it. Are you gonna try to get an autograph?

Congrats! Did you get the front-row seats?

Just got home from Jake's show in Franklin, TN, Thursday night (June 6th), and WOW!

In one word: Awesome! Incredible! (Okay, two words. One wasn't enough!)

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert! I saw him in Marin earlier this year. He was amazing! Did you buy one of those flashdrives from him that allows you to download one of his live performances?

I didn't buy a flash drive, but I did buy a "Grand Ukulele" CD and two glasses of wine. :)

I'll be checking out the show here in Milwaukee in November. Is it just Jake, or does he travel with backup strings and drum kit like on some of his recordings?

It was just Jake and his uke. I was amazed at the sweet tone he has, and by the nice touch he has when playing finger-style, and also by the range of different sounds he gets from his uke. Not to mention his incredible technique and the way he borrows from all sorts of musical styles and makes them his own.

Top Bottom