My cover of Tom Waits - Hold On :)

Dang Synth that was really good. Tom Waits is not that easy to play. Rhythm sounds good. Only suggestion is to either sing louder or get closer to the mic so we can hear your voice better. You have great rhythm and a wonderful voice. Don't be shy girl. singout; you got talent.

I don't listen to too many songs to the end. But I did yours and listened again.

Welcome, hope to hear more from you.

Don't gotta be great with the uke, just gotta love what you are doing, the rest will follow.
This was fantastic- keep them coming would ya? Seems about time to come play for the seasons...

Dang Synth that was really good. Tom Waits is not that easy to play. Rhythm sounds good. Only suggestion is to either sing louder or get closer to the mic so we can hear your voice better. You have great rhythm and a wonderful voice. Don't be shy girl. singout; you got talent.

I don't listen to too many songs to the end. But I did yours and listened again.

Welcome, hope to hear more from you.

Wow, thanks for the welcome and encouragement :D thanks for listening, etc. I'm recording on my iPhone, so that's why sound quality sucks - maybe ill look into something else.

Don't gotta be great with the uke, just gotta love what you are doing, the rest will follow.

Yep, this is how I think about it pretty much :) thanks!

I love Tom Waits, too. Overall, you did a good job. There were a couple of spots where you missed the beat on the chord change, but that comes with time and practice. Keep it up. :)

I love Tom Waits, too. Overall, you did a good job. There were a couple of spots where you missed the beat on the chord change, but that comes with time and practice. Keep it up. :)

Yeah I did, haha. :) Thanks for being so nice!

Top Bottom