Jake Shiimabukuro "life on four strings" on PBS Friday night

According to the PBS website it looks like it is gonna be on Friday, May 10, so a week from Friday. Thanks for the heads up, I would a missed it for sure :)

That's exciting; I've wanted to see that.

Could someone kindly send me a reminder PM about 30 minutes before it starts? Thanks.

I had put it as an auto-record on our DVR, after my cousin in Hawaii told me about the PBS special a while back. I just noticed tonight that it's scheduled to record. Sa-weet! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

You can pre-order the DVD for $20 which I'll probably do . . .

Oh man, I'm going to be on a plane at that time. I really hope it goes up for live streaming on PBS' site afterwards.

Hope you guys enjoy the show. We saw it earlier last month here in Hawaii. Very sweet. Inspiring. Humble presentation.

For those in the Cap City and surrounding areas . . . it will be shown on Friday May 5th @ 9:00 PM. For those in NorCal please check you local PBS TV schedule.

That's exciting; I've wanted to see that.

Could someone kindly send me a reminder PM about 30 minutes before it starts? Thanks.

Hey, ck1, after someone lets you know, could you let me know? No PM - an actual email, please. Please write it in Gill Sans 12 font. And I need the reminder about 17 minutes before it starts. Thanks.

thanks! DVR set...

For those in the Cap City and surrounding areas . . . it will be shown on Friday May 5th @ 9:00 PM. For those in NorCal please check you local PBS TV schedule.

I just set my DVR! Thanks for the heads up everyone! Yesss!
-joe

May 12 at 2:30 pm for Oregonians

Danny, May 5th is a Sunday. KVIE is scheduled to air it on Friday, May 10th at 9:00pm.

Top Bottom