Summer NAMM 2013

mikemulqueen

Reaction score
I know it's a little early but just wanted to see who is attending Summer NAMM 2013 (July 11-13) in Nashville,TN this year ? Love to see some folks from UU @the Moku Booth ! We will be debuting some new Moku Ukes at the show ! :drool:

I might wander in again this year, on Public Day. I think it will be in the new convention center, which is so big I better bring my GPS. :cool:

I might wander in again this year, on Public Day. I think it will be in the new convention center, which is so big I better bring my GPS. :cool:

Steve-love to see ya' ! Yes the new Nashville Music City Center looks pretty AWESOME ! looking forward to visiting Nashville-can't get REAL BBQ here in San Francisco !

Oh is there going to be a public day?

looking forward to visiting Nashville-can't get REAL BBQ here in San Francisco !
You can't get REAL BBQ in TN either - gotta come over one more state to NC - and the eastern half at that. :cool:

Oh, TN has got some mighty fine BBQ, unlike that sweet sauce they serve over there in the lowlands. ;)

I'm with you, Steedy. I miss the Hickory Cane (?) Corn We ate in Tennessee. It had eight two row sections of corn on each ear and the taste was off the hook! Add to that the sweet Tennessee Beefsteak Tomatoes and I might be full before the BBQ's done! Pitch in a salt cured country ham and drop biscuits with red eye gravy and the game's over. Ric

I'll be there! Hey and Jack's BBQ is great. I do love NC style sauce. Gimme spicy vinegar and hickory smoke:drool: Oh and a convention filled with ukuleles!
Pssst...Georgia really has the best BBQ plus it's the home of Brunswick stew :)

Not enough ukes, or time this year for me to go. it is fun a LOT easier to go out afterwards compared to Winter NAMM

Aw man, I'll be in Nashville in July.... two weeks after NAMM. Bummer! I've heard so much awesome stuff about this event. Maybe next time...

Looks like there's going to be a uke jam called "Community Ukulele Circle", sponsored by Kala Ukes on July 13, which is "Music Industry Day" (formerly known as Public Day). It's scheduled for 1:30-2:30 PM outside the courtyard, wherever that is. Should be fun. Also, it looks like Kanile'a Ukuleles will have a booth this year. I'm looking forward to seeing the latest Kanile'a and Moku ukuleles at the show.

I know it's a little early but just wanted to see who is attending Summer NAMM 2013 (July 11-13) in Nashville,TN this year ? Love to see some folks from UU @the Moku Booth ! We will be debuting some new Moku Ukes at the show ! :drool:

What's the booth number? Our Artist Rep is going to be on the floor walking around; maybe I can get him to stop on by.

I will be there! Super excited about it. Well... not the drive... but there is some fun things I get to do this year! As if just looking at all the ukuleles wasn't enough! Haha!

There is a par-tay I got invited to. What?! I never get to go to these things!!! I would always get wind of them going on, but this is the first one I have been invited to! (it does not take much to make me feel special). I feel like maybe I am legit or something finally! Haha! It is a Breedlove thing. I will take pictures and post them on facebook. (I say that and I usually forget, but this time I will... I mean it this time) Oooo... and I am supposed to get my build schedules for my customs... woot woot! And I get to see the Mikes and my Ohana peeps and my Chesbro peeps... and I am having dinner with JEFFY! Fun times ahead. Now to get all my stuff in order so I can leave caught up. Ha! As if I am ever completely caught up!

Anybody who is gonna be there,

Jeffy! (aka Lonerhino) and I are going to eat chicken friend chicken at BB Kings Friday night at 6 and we are gonna jam after! Anyone want to come?

Anybody who is gonna be there,

Jeffy! (aka Lonerhino) and I are going to eat chicken friend chicken at BB Kings Friday night at 6 and we are gonna jam after! Anyone want to come?

Hey Mim, I might try to make it Friday night, if you don't mind a rank amateur showing up. I missed UWC this year, so it would be nice to hang out with some uke folks.

Top Bottom