Beginner resources

uknavynigel

Reaction score
I've signed up for uu+ and I wonder if there are any practise exercises or song sheets to download to help learn the chords?

Check out UU's Ukulele Resources . . . has links to a number of ukulele related items. Hopefully, it will provide something you need/want.

Try Uncle Rods boot camp. It's rote and very helpful at least for me.

Click on the link in my previous thread and scroll down to Tutorials > Ukulele Boot Camp (click link to download PDF). If you have any problems, drop me a PM.

Thanks i would never have found that page without you, thats just what i was looking for :)

Find Uncle Rods and Bob's your Uncle . Great stuff and is helping me big time . THANKS Uncle Rod !

Another bump for Uncle Rod's Ukulele Boot Camp. What seems impossible at first will become easier as the days go by.

Hey, I'm getting sore already from all this 'bumping' :)

Sincerely, thanks everyone for using the Boot Camp and sending notes of appreciation.
It truly warms my heart. I'm glad some of you are finding it helpful.

All I can say, is (along with PereBourik) "What seems impossible at first will become easier as the days go by."
Thanks for the good word PereBourik!

Please also try the 'FREE Songbook' as it applies the Boot Camp Method to learning and practicing actual songs... the songs YOU want to learn, because YOU select the songs. The songs contained in the FREE Songbook are really only examples with the "Practice Sheets" (the heart of the method) at the end of the 'Songbook'.

keep uke'in',

Last edited:
Top Bottom