Have you won a ukulele?

joekulele

Reaction score
I found out today that I was the lucky winner of the KoAloha May Day Tenor Giveaway on FB. :D I am blown away! This is actually the third ukulele I have won. First was a Uke Can Change the World Flea, second was a Kala Mighty Uke concert and today the KoAloha tenor. What ukes have other UUers won? I'd like to hear about them!
-joe

No ukuleles...yet.

I did win a Gibson Les Paul that paid for my Compass Rose though, and that was a win for me!

Almost forgot...congrats on your great luck!

Last edited:
I won my first Ohana Vita Uke from Making Music Magazine. I didn't even recall entering the contest, and was going to dismiss the email as a scam, but when I checked the web site, there she was with my name and city.

So, congratulations on the Uke(s)!

I found out today that I was the lucky winner of the KoAloha May Day Tenor Giveaway on FB. :D I am blown away! This is actually the third ukulele I have won. First was a Uke Can Change the World Flea, second was a Kala Mighty Uke concert and today the KoAloha tenor. What ukes have other UUers won? I'd like to hear about them!
-joe

-Kurt​

You lucky dog, you! Congrats! :)

Actually, I've won two ukes. The one that got me started on ukes was a Cordoba Donavon Frankenreiter signature model mahogany tenor that I won in a drawing from a guitar store I've done business with. The other was a Mainland red cedar tenor I won during a UU Undies event. I do have others now, but for some reason, these two are probably my faves, or at least the ones I play the most often. :)

Dang! You need to go buy lottery tickets! I've never won a uke. I've won concert tickets from the radio once and I won a Wemo switch a few months ago at an industry conference (I entered probably 100 drawings. I must have lost 90 iPad minis!)

I'm not a winner. I never win anything. :(

I won some ukes from Kala for their Design-A-Ukadelic contest (twice!).

Papa KoAloha gave my family a concert uke. He let me pick it out and then they blessed it. Fantastic day and great people.

Congrats on your win!

WOW! How lucky are YOU?? Well done to all you uke winners!! But hey!! All uke owners are winners, aren't they? Blessed with the best little musical instrument that has been invented! :)

I won a kayak once ;) ...... not quite a ukulele, eh??

Ya gotta be in it to win it!! :eek:

cheers

Roberta

Congratulations :D . I would love to win a uke!

Congratulations on the new uke! No ukuleles won here, although I did win a bicycle when I was 7 or 8. That was awesome...learned how to ride on that bike...

Congratulations on the new KoAloha tenor! Last November, I won a blue Sunshine brand tenor ukulele (aka the "bluekulele") at the Kapalakiko Hawaiian Music Band's annual funraiser luau in Newark CA. I've been eligible a couple of times to win a Kamaka tenor given away in a performers-only raffle at the Ukulele Festival of Northern California, but I didn't win. I try to think that I'm saving my big all-luck win for the Lottery or Powerball. :)

I was looking for new strings when a fellow UU-member pm-ed me and said he was going to send them to me.
Won a warm feeling, can't beat that.

What's your secret joekulele??! Amazing luck :) Happy for you!

-joe

I won a Koaloha longneck pineapple from HMS in their trivia contest. It's still my favorite.

Top Bottom