New Uke Day!

Gmoney

Reaction score
Almost...

Capture.JPG

On the truck, but I'm out of town! :(

It will probably beat me there, but "...tonight... you belong... to me..." :music:

Aloha Glenn,
Sounds Like HMS man...Congrats..amazing it made it to Canada so quick and got sidetracked, and delayed up there for a while....but it's now to you
Have fun and let us know how it is..thank you for sharing...Your friend, stan

You can't give us a teaser like that without telling us what is coming! Doesn't that break some UU by-law? :drool:

Congratulations on your soon-to-be-arrived new ukulele. I agree that you should tell us what it is you've ordered.

Aloha Glenn,
Sounds Like HMS man...Congrats..amazing it made it to Canada so quick and got sidetracked, and delayed up there for a while....but it's now to you
Have fun and let us know how it is..thank you for sharing...Your friend, stan

I thought the same thing! Actually, it turns out to be Ontario California. :) UPS has a BIG facility there. Lots of stuff lands there first when it's being shipped via UPS to the mainland from somewhere west of the mainland. I think American cities disrespect Canada by naming themselves after Canadian provinces.....

Last edited:
You can't give us a teaser like that without telling us what is coming! Doesn't that break some UU by-law? :drool:

Must be an Outdoor Uke. Can't imagine anyone getting this excited about a regular old indoor wood uke.

Top Bottom