Damn it feels good to be a DEACHER!

Spuash

Reaction score
well... i did it.... i deached someone last night

i have been saving up to get a new uke (Kala KA-MT *a beaut of a mango tenor form MGM*)

but instead i remembered my little cousin telling me how much he liked my Uke and how much he wanted to learn to play it (i have a Lanikai LU-21 CE/BK)

so instead of buying the kala for me i decided to buy the same lanikai that i had and gave it to him, even though that set me back most of the ways for the new uke. just seeing the SMile on his face when i gave him a matching uke was worth it. i'm just happy i got enough expendable cash this holliday to make someone else happy :)

the gift of music is one that will last a life time!!!

very nice. cant wait to see a vid of both of ya playing =)

hopefully i can make one..
he just got in trouble with the law today (hes 16 and just made some bad decisions recently that now he has to go to some program in utah)

b ut hopefully when he gets back, and i visit home from school maybe we'll put something together

i gave him the uke to hopefully bring music into his life and i duuno maybe make him see thigns a little differently, i figured something as small as a musical instrument could help but recent events... eh .. but he loved the uke i got him. good thing i got it to him before he got like "shipped off"

:( lets just hope my deaching wasnt in vain

Well just be positive and hope for the best. Maybe the experience along with the uke will a guiding light.

Good for you to spread the love. What separates the real deach is that he never makes new threads to announce another one of his good deeds.

Good for you to spread the love. What separates the real deach is that he never makes new threads to announce another one of his good deeds.

yeah but i felt really good and wanted people to k now. i didnt post this thread with any intentions except to inform because i was happy and maybe i could some how influence others to do it. cause this board is filled with some of the most amazing people.

so i ay not be the real deach, but im ok walking a little bit in his footsteps. (even if they might be covered in mayo)

I gave my cousin a Makala. We we're playing "postcards from Italy" and "over the rainbow" in 15 minutes.

Just amazing!

Top Bottom