Jet 16-32 Plus

resoman

Reaction score
After a bunch of fooling around with the guy I was supposed to get a two roller drum sander from and realizing it's not gonna happen I pulled the trigger on a Jet 16-32. I suppose I coulda gotten by with the 10-20 but I've been doing some larger stuff and I remember reading how happy some of you were with the 16-32 so I figured it would be better to have the larger sander and I have the space. I've been fighting with my Grizzly 10" for over a year now and have had it. A miserable piece for sure. I know, total TAS too!! :drool:
terry

nice one. Ill be getting one of these when back in the US

I love mine, yet another tool that has changed my life. Well, at least made things a lot easier. And faster. And with more precision. Now I just need to figure out how to change the paper. :)

Theres a tool to get to that clip on the motor side of the drum, but I find that my finger works just as well. My problem is that the end of the paper is always curled, so it's hard to get it into the clip...

It's supposed to arrive Friday but I'll be in Utah....bummer.

I got mine when Jet was on sale a month or so ago. As I type it is still sitting in two boxes in my garage (aka shop).

Top Bottom