Deal on concert Uke Case - Hardshell $25 expires soon

gitarzan

Reaction score
Last edited:
I got a Soprano case from them a couple of months ago when it was on sale(looks like same brand). It's actually a very decent case with no bad smells like some of the Asian cases.

I have a case almost exactly like this (who knows, might be this case). It is more than adequate for local trips. I wish the tenors were $25, I'd be all over it!

And another buyer. Perfect timing... thanks!

I bought the tenor version last year.

It has held up just fine, and fits my Lanakai snugly. For 25 bucks, that's a deal, and even 40 for the tenor (which is what I paid) it's a bargain. I wouldn't hesitate if I needed one.

I just snagged one too. Have one for my soprano and its great. Good deal!
P.S. My shipping was also free. A nice touch. They are making money on us today aren't they? HA!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up on this. I needed one too!

I bought the soprano version of this case maybe 2 months ago, real happy with it.

Only complaint today is that I needed to spend one more cent to get free shipping. So, I am soon the be the proud owner of a 99cent kazoo!

could this also fit a fluke? I woudl guess not considering the dimensions...

I just put in my order too. Not sure about the free shipping over $25 would work since it was $24.99 so I added a set of strings. I needed them anyway, so no big deal.

Thanks for the heads up!

I just got one and my shipping was free, even though it was only 24.99.

Thanks, UU!

That's a downright decent price. :) I need to order a new uke so I'll need a new case... LOL

John

Thanks for the heads up.
Anyone need a lightly used canvas/foam concert size case...

Top Bottom