Probably one of the most exciting emails I've ever gotten

DannyPham

Reaction score
So I was looking at my email today and look who emailed me finally...
Untitled.jpg

Very exciting! Congratulations!

Nice! Pics or you faked the email! ;)

I am friends with Tekla ,,next time you email her tell her Len says Hi,,
Tekla one helpful nice lady..

is that a Jake model that Chris is building for you..i might of seen it when I was there a month ago??
congrats..

I am friends with Tekla ,,next time you email her tell her Len says Hi,,
Tekla one helpful nice lady..

is that a Jake model that Chris is building for you..i might of seen it when I was there a month ago??
congrats..

Wow I wonder how long it has been if it is a Jake model. I remember being in that lottery. That was a long time ago.

Wow I wonder how long it has been if it is a Jake model. I remember being in that lottery. That was a long time ago.

Kamaka still building them Casey doing all of them by himself..he even does the finish now too! don't know how many he has left, I think he does other things to ..he might still be a pilot for an airlines..so maybe he can not work on them everyday..

Thanks guys! I wish it was a Jake model haha but no it's just a special tenor.

Casey works crazy hard on those models...I'm sure he's very busy.

Yeah I was there last month and the Senior Fred Kamaka had showed us a Jake model that was almost done,,i thought was that one

I have a HF3S but not sure if Casey worked on the whole build..i hope he picked the wood for me though..haha
say hi to Tekla for me

Congrats...on your new kamaka...any kamaka is a dream uke...happy strummings...have fun and enjoy.... :)

Haha Stan thank you! But I haven't got it yet! Promise I'll post pictures/make a video when I get it though!

Woahhh!!!! You're such a lucky guy!!!! I own a whole bunch of high end ukes but no Kamaka.....I think it's a must one of these days that I try to get one.....but having Jake model like you is just too much top notch!!!!

Congreats for your new uke that is coming!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/baouke/star-filante-by-caro-bao

Ooo, that sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing pics. Not as much as you are looking forward to seeing it in person, no doubt!

Top Bottom