KoAloha tenor trade for 5 string open back banjo or guitar

Livetosculpt

Reaction score
I have a beautiful like new KoAloha tenor I'd like to trade for a 5 string open back banjo or small guitar of equal value. I can add $ if your instrument is worth more. I build and play my own ukuleles, and it's a shame this fine uke is just sitting around getting no attention. I purchased this new, and it was my favorite tenor of the four that I purchased before I began building. The other three were sold. I want to build a banjo and guitar, so I need something here I can study as I build. This is both a sweet sounding and playing uke!KoalohaBack.jpgKoalohaFull.jpgKoalohaHead.jpgKoalohaTop.jpg

What price range guitar are thinking about for your trade? Also, what type of guitar?

I have a beautiful like new KoAloha tenor I'd like to trade for a 5 string open back banjo or small guitar of equal value. I can add $ if your instrument is worth more. I build and play my own ukuleles, and it's a shame this fine uke is just sitting around getting no attention. I purchased this new, and it was my favorite tenor of the four that I purchased before I began building. The other three were sold. I want to build a banjo and guitar, so I need something here I can study as I build. This is both a sweet sounding and playing uke!View attachment 52554View attachment 52555View attachment 52556View attachment 52557

Cash Price?

Top Bottom