Pono Mahogany Baritone with passive pickup - $335

Status
Not open for further replies.

13down

Reaction score
**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

New offer:

$300 including shipping in North America
$375 including shipping ANYWHERE in the world

This Pono mahogany baritone has barely been played. I have too many ukes and it's just fallen by the wayside. It's currently humidifying inside a gigbag.

It has a satin finish and the Pono brand pickup. In the brief time that I played it, I changed strings a bunch. It currently has GHS strings. If you have a request for a particular brand that you'd like it changed to, message me. I'll order the strings and change them. No additional charge, it will just take more time.

I also can include the gigbag for no additional charge if you like. The only reason I didn't mention it in the first place is that I usually don't want to get the seller's gigbag if I already have one of my own. Hoarding ukes is one thing, but hoarding gigbags is just too weird. :p

The $335 includes shipping if you are in North America. If you are outside North America, we can talk.

Either way, contact me at bennypauls [at] gmail [dot] com

See the video below. For pictures, check out my Flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95228286@N08/8672879769/in/set-72157633395532523/

Last edited:
Dang, if that only had the "old school" baritone scale (19") instead of "new school" (20+"), I'd be all over this. Good luck!

lower price

New offer:

$300 including shipping in North America
$375 including shipping ANYWHERE in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom