FS- Pono Mahogany Tenor MHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky

Reaction score
This is a beautiful tenor that I bought with a blemish. I believe the blemish is an imperfection in the finish that I can only see in the bright sunshine. I can't find anything other than that. This is a solid mahogany instrument with ebony bindng and fretboard. It has a matt finish. Here is a link to a description by HMS http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-mht-mahogany-satin.html

I'm thinning out a few ukes in order to buy another baritone. I find that I just don't play the tenor size very often so, with great hesitation, I decided to let this one go.

It is in excellent shape, is tuned low g, and has Freemont blacklines. There are no dings or scratches and it plays easily.

The O'ahu hard case is included as well as the oasis humidifier.
$425.00 includes shipping to lower 48's only. Money order or personal check only please- no Paypal.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Here is the best I could do. If you hold it just right, in the brightest sun, you can see this finish anomaly. It is only on one side of the uke. I included a picture of the headstock to show some variation in the ebony. I don't think this would be a "blemish" but thought I'd show it anyways.
I can't find anything else that would make this a blemished uke. It is beautiful.

097.jpg098.jpg099.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom