FS: Kamaka "Ohta-San" Concert

SamUke

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm putting this back on the market. Awesome uke with a very full sound, especially with the low g.
Kamaka concert deluxe better known as the Ohta-San with a spruce top, koa back on sides, and upgraded geared tuners. Nice Kamaka hard case. I have been trying to sell this but never put 100% into it and turned a lot of great offers down, I'm having trouble parting with. New it was 2150.00 from ArtisanGuitars. USA only.

photo 1 (1).jpgphoto 2 (1).jpgphoto 3 (1).jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,
Wow, what a great uke, I wish I could play it and make a offer then. But frankly my budget is topped at $1250, and despite this ukes creds I can't pay more. Good luck on your sale.
Bob

Last edited:
I pulled this out last month thinking of offering it up for trade and noticed that the humidifier I keep inside must of leaked leaving a couple spots of mold on the inside and some discoloration near the bottom rear. After a few beers, calming down, and taking another look it really isn't the end of the world. The rest of the uke is pristine.

Last edited:
SamUke, how much are you Asking for it (I think under Marketplace rules, one must state a price, but I'm not sure). What year is it, please? I can't read the head block. I can't envision the side photos...is that glue? Which Martin are you looking for... A soprano cherry three? Thanks.

Last edited:
Built Jul 2012, either newer martin 3M or 3C. No it's not glue it's where the water discolored the wood.

Well I took the OhtaSan to the local luthier to fix the finish.

I had to look up the Martin Cherry 3. Is it only available in soprano? Pretty instrument.

Top Bottom