FS: Kala Slimline Travel Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
~~~ SOLD TO A WONDERFUL NEW HOME! ~~~ : Kala SSTU-C (Slimline Travel Concert with a spruce top)

image.jpg

Kala SSTU-C (Slimline Travel Concert with a spruce top) comes with a Kala logo gig bag. I purchased this ukulele from a local "chain" music store in Jan. 2012; I had to have it because I loved the bright, bold sound and its ease of use in playing (thin body; Aquila Nylgut strings easy on my noob fingers). I am sadly selling the uke because I have learned that the shorter concert neck aggravates my left (fretting hand) wrist pain.

I no longer have the manufacter info on this model, unfortunately. The uke has some dings and dents on the spruce top which were actually there when I bought the uke at the store. I have taken pics as best that I can to show these issues (all pictures were taken today); I have priced the uke to reflect as such. These issues are, in my opinion, cosmetic only, and do not affect the sound or playability of the uke.

Several pics are included in this thread for you to judge the condition of the uke and to see its features.

A sound sample of me playing this uke can be found at the link below (the video itself is poor, but you can hear the uke just fine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6b61thxnc

$100 firm for the uke, the gig bag, a new set of Aquila Nylgut strings, insurance and shipping to the continental U.S.

Please email me at hochapeafarm@frontier.com for any questions, etc.

Thank you for looking.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom