FS: KoAloha Red Label Custom Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
FS: KoAloha Red Label Custom Tenor

This uke has had little play, it's in 99% new condition, I just bought it @ HMS in Feb, the reason why i'm parting with it, it's because I have a few more custom ukes coming soon, I needed the cash.

The Red Labels are hand-crafted by senior KoAloha craftsman and built one-of-a-kind. This one built by senoir luthier Brian Benevente.
The top and back are made with Hawaiian Koa and Mango, and the sides are rosewood and cocobola. Adding to the Picasso effect is a mix of koa and mango binding along with a gorgeous flame maple five piece neck.

This tenor has the signature Red Label deep/ warm tone. The Red Label is a different style bracing developed by Paul Okami. Brian shows a meticulous attention to detail and finishing that is truly impressive.

asking price US$1900

Please feel free to PM me and leave me your email, I can send you more pictures and a sound sample thru emails.

Thanks,
Cow

View attachment 52648View attachment 52649View attachment 52650

Last edited:
It would probably help if you posted the asking price.

Just a suggestion.

I've tried Brian's personal custom uke and it sounded really good. That was one of his earlier builds so I assume this will be better! Sound sample please.

PM sent.....

Wow that is one beautiful KoAloha..you should get top dollar for it..

good luck on the sale..

Please do follow the marketplace and post a selling price-also to humour me and crush me dreams, of course.

Aloha Coolcow,
what a awesome koaloha...I love the ying yang of the light/ dark wood...really nice grain....It is very beautiful...you should have no problem getting what you want...as many have gotten
their tax returns.....Good Luck Girl.... :)

Stunningly beautiful instrument cow. May be beneficial to your sale if you posted your asking price, shipping terms and how you want to be paid in the thread. Not a hard and fast 'rule' but a good idea to help out interested buyers. This thread is helpful about selling on the marketplace. All the best with it, should fly...

Sorry that I didn't post my asking price at the beginning, It was midnight in HongKong and I was sooo sleepy when I post this thread heehee....

Can any of the luthiers chime in on their thoughts regarding the mineral lines? I am curious why Koaloha didn't try to dissolve them or use a different piece. Maybe they figured it would add a unique look?

koaloha_red_label-_brian-13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom