Done Changed My Way of Livin' by Taj Mahal baritone uke cover.

This one is a ripper Brian. Don't be modest brother, this is a superb performance. Very, very cool video. :cool:

Thanks Jon.
It is just that it took me 6 takes to get it almost as good as I was doing it every time when the camera wasn't on.
The camera was on a tripod so no one was there so I don't why it being on tenses me up.
You always look so at ease in front of the camera by the way.

Love it! I love the blues on uke and you do it well, sir!

Man, I wish I was that cool.

Awesome video. Made my night. (I'd forgotten a out that song -- it's a good 'un.)

Don't be too hard with yourself ! I find your playin on this one just perfect ?!!! (I was like, at the end, when I listened to your whisper, "man !!! This is amazing sound !!! C'mon !") ;)
Gosh, this is good pabrizzer !!!

Is this your thumb that makes the final variations at the end of the song ?
Wish I could play this way...
That was so cool.

I looove Taj Mahal, and this is great. Very nicely performed.

This one is a ripper Brian. Don't be modest brother, this is a superb performance. Very, very cool video. :cool:

Love it! I love the blues on uke and you do it well, sir!

Man, I wish I was that cool.

Awesome video. Made my night. (I'd forgotten a out that song -- it's a good 'un.)

Don't be too hard with yourself ! I find your playin on this one just perfect ?!!! (I was like, at the end, when I listened to your whisper, "man !!! This is amazing sound !!! C'mon !") ;)
Gosh, this is good pabrizzer !!!

Is this your thumb that makes the final variations at the end of the song ?
Wish I could play this way...
That was so cool.

Great version of a great song. Ya gotta love Taj!

I looove Taj Mahal, and this is great. Very nicely performed.

I really appreciate you folks watching and posting a comment.

Taj Mahal is great IMHO. He's been around a long time too but still doing good stuff. I saw him on one of the Playing For Change videos I believe. They are worth checking out if you haven't seen them. Musicians and singers all around the world performing the same song.
This one

Last edited:
excellent! well played and well sung!

Top Bottom