How many videos do you watch?

How many of the seasonista videos do you watch on avg (excluding req'd participation)

• Less than 10%

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • About 25%

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • About 50%

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • About 75%

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • All of Them!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I'm selective in who I watch

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Besides required partipant votings, how many of the seasonista videos (The whole video) do you watch on average?

Last edited:
Entries? Bonus Tracks? or both?

I sure try to watch them all, but it is getting harder and harder. I will watch anyone who comments on mine when I can't get them all-

Entries? Bonus Tracks? or both?

Just main entries. I give kudos for those who comment on all of them as encouragement is a big part of each season.

I just noticed that the number of view per video seem relatively low when it's not participant voting.

Last edited:
I watch all the videos long enough to get the idea ie a verse and a chorus. And of course if they get me in I watch all the video and often more than once.
If I like it and make a comment on YouTube I also click the little like thumbs up thingie.

I try and watch them all, but it doesn't always happen :(

About 90% of the time I'll find time to do as pabrizzer said - begin watching each of them. Whether I watch the whole video depends on if it keeps my interest.
Some weeks I don't find the time to do that, though.

I try to watch them all but recently I've been finding it difficult.

Sometimes, I do as pabrizzer, but I prefer giving all a fair crack by watching the lot. I also try to comment on all I watch but again, I'm not always successful.

In earlier Seasons---when there were twenty or so videos per week---I watched every video and did my best to comment on each one. As the Seasons grown, that's become more difficult. These past few weeks, I've been working a lot, so I've been lucky to find time to watch more than a handful. [sniffle... eyes tear up just a little] I always want to watch every video, though, and I look forward to a less-intense schedule starting in mid-June.

I usually do listen to all the official entries all the way through... I say listen as I'm not always watching the screen but will at least watch a little to see who it is and what they're up to this week!
But I admit I do have it a easy as my routine is to stick the playlist on while I'm working and lean back to my PC to make a comment when inspiration strikes. I generally have music on while I'm working so this is just an extension of normal practice. As I say though, I know I'm in a privileged position to be able to do that :)

We try to take part in the season as often as possible. If we can't take part, we have a busy week, so we try to watch as much vids as possible but don't manage to comment them all. And if we take part, I (Miriam) watch all videos while Steffen is editing and uploading our recordings. So a lot of Madsteffen's comments are Madmiri's! Usually I get through the whole playlist and make comments on each video. I must admit that writing comments is quite challenging for me/us, because English is not my mother tongue and I feel sorry for not being able to make such kind and carefully worded comments as for example Filipinouker or Ginny (or lots of others) do. Like Pabrizzer I often click the thumps up button. Steffen sometimes watches the whole playlist, sometimes only a few videos. The rest of the week we try to keep up with new entries.

I watch what I can, but it's become almost automatic that if I start watching Season videos, within 15 minutes my teenage daughter will ask to use the computer. So very often I only get to see about half the videos. Sometimes I'll start in the middle of a playlist, so if I only get to see half it won't always be the first half. Otherwise, I'd rarely get to see videos by Ralf and Matty, who always post at the end of the week.

Top Bottom