Uke wanted

Jimcote

Reaction score
Looking for used uke. Have 500 dollars to spend. Want good quality instrument.

What size are you looking for Jimcote?

If you can wait until the 20th when I return home I will be selling three tenors. Two of them will be in your price range:

1. Ana'ole koa b/s bear claw spruce top
2. Mele Mahogany 6 string double puka tenor
3. Mele redwood top koa b/s cutaway with Misi (I believe this one is already spoken for).

I have a very nice (Minty) Uluru/Ayers La Pukuna Koa Concert (Worth Brown Fat Low G) W/ case $400 shipping Included.
This uke features a mahogany neck, Solid Koa top, back and sides, a rosewood fretboard and Shinji style bridge. It has maple binding, and gotoh friction tuners with koa buttoms. It has maple binding and a gloss finish. Handcrafted of quality woods. (Koa AAA)AYERS : ULURU PUKUNA LA CONCERT #5.jpg

If you are anxious to spend all $500, I'll add a solid wood soprano. Both Ukes $500 shipping included

You can PM the sellers and make a reasonable offer. And the neat part, no one needs to know the actual selling price.

Uluru/Ayers La Pukuna Koa Concert (Worth Brown Fat Low G) W/ case $375 shipping Included.

Martin Ukulele for sale

I have a style 1 Martin Ukulele that is in prime condition. It comes with hard case, pitch-pipe and picks as purchased new in 1958. Original cat gut strings and in complete original mint condition. I's selling for $800.00, which is the price set by experts. If you are interested, let me know.

Top Bottom