Suite 409

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Let's take a nostalgic walk back to mid 2008 . . . everybody here on UU anticipating the release of Aldrine's "Suite 409". The chords as well as the lyrics to every song was posted in this thread. What was your favorite song on that album?

Uke on a Stick.

Wait...Red and Silky.

Somewhere along the way and for some unknown reason, Buttercup became my favorite . . . but I still listen to all the songs.

where can this be found? Never heard of it? Haven't been around that long.

Ok, I just you tubed "uke on a stick". AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!

And to level the playing field for those who may not have the cash to spend on the album, the whole thing is also available on Spotify for free. (Along with Space Suits.)

Man... that brings back waves of memories. That one was a really heavy album because I basically put all my eggs in one basket. I was coming off an extremely low point in life and made the decision to go "all out" so we planned out this album and the first ever UU Tour. Had it not been for those two things, I don't think I'd be doing Ukulele Underground today. It was the overwhelming support from the UU family that made me a believer.

Seriously, I know everyone in the music business says this but, none of this would have been possible if it wasn't for the UU family support. It was that album and that first tour that gives us the will and power to keep doing what we do. Thank you for this, Danny! You're OG Ukulele Underground and still strong! (You too Jon and Sukie and everyone else!)

Eh Brah, to this day I still enjoy it and I'm sure the odda guys do too. Just glad you made the decision to cut that album. You guys really created a "monster" in UU and it just keeps growing. You guys have my support always.

Enjoy the trip to Japan, you guys are gonna have a good time . . . safe trip!

Top Bottom