to all my uke friends

krabbers

Reaction score
i would just like to say thanks to all my new uke friends i have made contact with this year.i wont go thru all your names cos i know i will forget someone very important.

thanks for a great year, doing all the youtube stuff has taken my mind off of a lot of things,

cheers, happy holidayZ and hope you all have a fantastic 2009

Mike

i would just like to say thanks to all my new uke friends i have made contact with this year.i wont go thru all your names cos i know i will forget someone very important.

thanks for a great year, doing all the youtube stuff has taken my mind off of a lot of things,

cheers, happy holidayZ and hope you all have a fantastic 2009

Mike

Thanks Mike, you have a really great 2009.

And I'd like to echo what Krabbers has said. This year I've got to know a lot of really supportive, friendly and non-judgemental people in the ukulele community. I almost closed my first YT guitar channel down because of some (a few) negative, nasty, petty comments. I've had none of that at all from ukulele players. And it's been my privilege to listen to you and watch your videos.

Cheers

KEN

I appreciate your post!

Thanks. I really appreciate your posted thanks, you and Mr. Krabbers. You fellows are amazing and very supportive. :worship::worship:

Top Bottom