Howdy from Georgia, US.

giamaster

Reaction score
Hello all just a newb here although I have been playing guitar for about 32 years. I am still waiting for my ukulele to get here, it's due tomorrow sometime and then I can get started learning. I am very excited, I have wanted one for a long time but only recently have music stores in my area started carrying different ones that I could try out and find which one I liked. I chose a concert size with cutaway. Well nice to find this website looking forward to all the fun to come. Keep on ukin!!

Hello all just a newb here although I have been playing guitar for about 32 years. I am still waiting for my ukulele to get here, it's due tomorrow sometime and then I can get started learning. I am very excited, I have wanted one for a long time but only recently have music stores in my area started carrying different ones that I could try out and find which one I liked. I chose a concert size with cutaway. Well nice to find this website looking forward to all the fun to come. Keep on ukin!!

Welcome to the UU. Not sure how close you are to ATL but there is a nice little group of ukers that meet in the ATL area quite frequently all over Metro ATL. The South East Ukers...SEUkers.

There is actually a big get together on May 18th at Uke Republic which is in Austell.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. definitely look into that. Pretty centrally located in the state.

Aloha...don't know your name Giamaster

welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele....Have fun and enjoy.. Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice.......aha a guitar convert, lots of us here soon your guitar cases will be gathering dust and you'll be selling them to upgrade for your new ukes.....Happy strummings

Thanks for the info. definitely look into that. Pretty centrally located in the state.

Welcome! Check out the Southeast Ukers on FB. We have regular gatherings the first and third Sundays at Waikikie BBQ in Decatur. UkeRepublic is having a Uketogether on the 18th. There is an open mic at Greater Good BBQ in Tucker once a month. And in the warmer months other gatherings pop up here and there. Come join us!

Welcome to UU, glad you joined us.

If you find yourself on the west side of Atlanta check out Uke Republic http://www.ukerepublic.com/
You'll be able to check out lots of nice ukes there!

Enjoy and keep us posted

Top Bottom