Corey on a Covered Bridge

AndrewKuker

Reaction score
A few reasons why I am sharing,
First, the intro is a new animated logo Kahuna did for us. I met The Big Kahuna here and he's a super creative guy.
Then it features a uke from UU members Terry and Perry Bullinger that make Covered Bridge.
plus it was two new ideas from Corey. He was playing around with them as I set up and it's fun to see him building new musical thoughts, hope to have his album soon.

I listen to Corey play and it is like the old Lovin' Spoonful song, "Nashville Cats." Been playin' since they's babies. Get work before they're two, an so on. Really nice.

Superb playing Corey and what a gorgeous and amazing sounding CB. Great work again Terry and Perry. Thanks for the post Andrew

How does it compare to Mya Moe ukes? I feel that they're the most comparable to Covered Bridge ukes.

Nice Andrew..

the Uke,Corey's playing and the Video..you getting better at recording too,the sound was really good..wow

Last edited:
Nice intro, excellent playing and a beautiful ukulele! Topnotch video and some well deserved extra exposure for Terry and Perry. Thanks for sharing!

Just beautiful playing.

Is it my imagination, or is this a perfect sounding uke? It won't be long before these ukes go for big bucks. These guys have day jobs, but I don't think they will need them for long.

I have not heard a better You Tube demo.

Hey Andrew..i met Corey at the store and I never knew he was such a good ukulele player,very underrated..he needs more exposure..great ukulele player I hope he gets some kind of break..i saw him playing at Nico's with Mike(MGM) Friday..sounded good!

the Futokaki Ahi Belly was good!yummy...

I think Andrew is helping Corey produce an album. I can't wait.

I'm hoping Andrew can somehow pull together all the top Uke players in the islands and put together a jam video.

great graphics @ beginning & end.

the uke playing was superb. when the first sample began to fade to black & audio out & thought something was wrong with my comp & tried to adjust the brightness & sound level. didn't want it to end!

make more of this fantastic music. you really make the uke sound like it should. i need to practice about 10k more hours to be able to do that.

Top Bottom