Sisters (a pair of new ukes)

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
Heres a couple of new ukes getting ready for some lacquer. The first of my new vine inlay. The bridge will probably get some matching inlay too... not sure yet.

_DSC7903.jpg_DSC7906.jpg_DSC7908.jpg_DSC7910.jpg

Wow they look sweet, Eric. I'm sure that they will sound great too!

Eric, the new vine inlay looks great. It makes more of statement. Will you offer both the old and new designs?

Thanks for the pictures.

Sisters...sisters...there were never such a pair of sisters. You're right, Eric.

What more can I say Bruddah Eric..
the pictures tell the whole story..

i am looking forward to mine more and more..2014 going be a great year for me..Lol
thanks for the pictures..beautiful work!

They are really STUNNING!!! I love the inlay on the fret board!

Attention to detail is an understatement!

great craftsmanship. You are a true artist!

If I ever win a Lottery...or get enough squirrled away...I am jumping inline for one of those handmade beauties! and then maybe a handcarved archtop Koolau!

Wow!!!

How long is the waiting list?? Those are two awesome sisters...

wow..sweet sisters!!!

I am so looking forward for mine in 2014!!!

I think I like the understated old design. Any chance one will be at Pau Pau by the end of May? I'd love to play one when I am on-island...

I think I like the understated old design. Any chance one will be at Pau Pau by the end of May? I'd love to play one when I am on-island...

Hey CJ
I think I am sticking with Eric's signature bambo/boxwood fretboard..and I know he almost done with his next batch of Devine's..but if PuaPua gets a couple they go fast..got to be lucky

I will check with PuaPua when you are on Oahu,I want to see them too..

Thanks guys. I think one of these may be heading to Puapua after finishing... I may want to keep it for a bit so I have something to play. I will post if it does so you guys can go down to see it.

Thanks guys. I think one of these may be heading to Puapua after finishing... I may want to keep it for a bit so I have something to play. I will post if it does so you guys can go down to see it.

Thanks Eric..

I bet by the time I find out it is there going be gone..lol
I keep an eye out..

have a nice Vacation bruddah!

Top Bottom