FS: Kiwaya KMC-K Master Series Koa Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
FS:Kiwaya KMC-K Master Series Koa Concert

This uke has had little play, it's in mint condition (only the paint is abit off on the headstock) , I just bought it @ HMS Oct last year, the reason why i'm parting with it, it's because I have a few more custom ukes coming soon, I needed the cash.

Asking price $1200 include deluxe wooden Oahu Case

•Concert Size
•Premium Curly Koa wood- Top, Back & Sides
•Ivoroid binding
•Multi-strip purfling
•Mahogany Neck
•"Mustache" ivoroid piece inlay- ala Vintage 5K
•Ebony Fretboard w/ center strips
•Gotoh Deluxe Friction Pegs 1
•Setup with Freemont Black Strings

Please PM me if you're interested

View attachment 52791View attachment 52787View attachment 52790View attachment 52788View attachment 52789

Last edited:
Very nice ukulele Coolcow..good luck with the sale! i don't see too many Koa Kiwaya's

Beautiful uke....:drool:

Good luck with the sale!

Kiwaya is my favorite "factory" brand. The ukes they build in Japan, as this one was, are stellar, and if the uke thing ain't a passing fad ;), will be sought after in years to come as the perfect player's ukes. They look good as well.

Just sayin'..... carry on.

I've got a Soprano KTS-7, but I keep wondering if moving up a size to Concert would be more comfortable... Hmmm... maybe I'll put my feelers out around the marketplace for what I could possibly get to trade/sell up to the beauty.

This is just beautiful. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I wish I have larger storage space so I could keep it to myself.

Last edited:
the Koa on your uke very nice..MGM said it was the nicest Kiwaya they had yet..there is one at HMS now going for $1695.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom