Reaction score
$(KGrHqFHJE!FEN1!s,YBBRIse0hCRw~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUZlnBRIsePYYC!~~60_14.JPG
$T2eC16ZHJGwE9n)yUZlnBRIsePYYC!~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTPpBRIseh,9Rg~~60_57.jpg
$T2eC16dHJGYE9noojjB7BRIseSkS7w~~60_57.jpg
Need a bit of advice on this one I think
Its going to cost about £320 delivered
So the first Q is going by the pictures do you think this is worth it second hand?

The second question is could someone PLEASE help me identify these signatures?

Many Thanks,
Dappleyard

If the names of the people who signed it aren't mentioned in the advert, you probably don't want it.

Besides, it just looks like some kid scribbled on a nice Uke with a crayon. Buy a clean one and an autograph book.

unless you are a fan of the signature people, I don't see why you'd want it. Signatures don't really increase the value of an instrument IMO.

I personally would look for one that was not signed.

Looks like it's being sold by a pawnbroker. If it were me, I'd be running the other way, holding on to my wallet.

"Famous Hawiian Signatures" but nobody seems to know who they are? Seems a little off.

I don't care if it was signed by Jake, Taimane, Aldrine, Don Ho, and twenty other well known people - it's just damaging an otherwise nice uke unless you had it signed yourself as a memory of meeting those folks (something I don't do but can at least understand - buying something because it was signed for someone else is just bizarre to me).

So, yeah, I don't know what the exchange rate is but that's not looking like a great deal to me unless that works out to around 400 USD and then I'd be wondering if I could figure some way to get the names off of it without damaging it...

John

I think I can make out one of the signatures. It's Doc Bekken. He is famous. On Ukulele Underground, anyhow.

Top Bottom