French people ?

I'm planning a three week trip to Paris this spring (late April/early May?). Accompanied, of course, by my Ovation Soprano!

UkuCous: there was an Uke Fest May 2008, correct? Is another planned for '09?

(And on a completely separate note, how feasible would it be to search for room and board on CraigsList Paris?)

Cuidate, Cuidate!

Mwin lè la!

Salut à vous! maudit français...
kuskus as tu toujours ton ashbury? (je t'es reconnu)
peace'nd loving fun aoriana è

Skidtz :

Indeed there were a uke fest in 2008, and it will be a Uke fest on 2009 the 4th and 5th July, I will tell you when I know more ^^

Mahakalahi :

Salut, réponse tardive je viens de tomber dessus par hasard ...
Non je n'ai plus mon Ashbury depuis 1 an, remplacé par un Kanile'a K1 Tenor,
Mais si tu m'as reconnu qui est tu ?

I'm planning a three week trip to Paris this spring (late April/early May?). Accompanied, of course, by my Ovation Soprano!

UkuCous: there was an Uke Fest May 2008, correct? Is another planned for '09?

Cuidate, Cuidate!

Yep Skidtz, there will be a new Paris ukefest this year. It's scheduled on July 4th.

You can find more details on Paris ukefest'09

Hope to see you there!

Hi ! I'm new on this forum
Are they french ukulele players here ?
(sorry for my bad english)

Je suis anglais, mais j'aime la France et j'aime les Francaises. Est-ce que je peux veuillez être inclus dans t votre partie gallique ?

Votre commande de l'anglais est bien mieux que ma commande de Francais.

Flamby1er: wish I'd known sooner! I'm afraid this July is already booked.

Maybe next year?

Salut! Je suis americain, mais je suis francophone aussi. Bienvenue!

Does a Flamish Belgian coming from Bretagne currently living in Geneva count as a semi-French?

I haven't seen all that many ukes here in the lovely Swiss Alps. Not sure why, bet it sounds great together with some alpenhorn and the sound of bread frying in a sea of melted fondue cheese.

paris 9/2-9/6

aloha,
am in paris the above days and looking to any ukulele club get meetings or if anyone is interested in getting together to play. am over in the 16th. would love to learn some french songs.

mahalo,
nathan
:shaka:

aloha,
am in paris the above days and looking to any ukulele club get meetings or if anyone is interested in getting together to play. am over in the 16th. would love to learn some french songs.

mahalo,
nathan
:shaka:

hi,

You are lucky the "ukulele club de France" organizes the "28ème édition des rendez-vous ukulélistiques parisiens" at... Paris the 10 september (10/09/09 in french so 09/10 if i'm not mistaking in english). It's a jam session open to everyone it begin at 19h30
"Le Baroc"
36, rue Sambre et Meuse
Paris dans le Xe arrondissement

Link: http://www.ukulele.fr/dc/index.php/2009/09/03/744-paris-ukulele-hui-28-le-jeudi-10-septembre-2009

And the 24 september (if you stay a litle longer) there is a concert of Jake Shimabukuro in the "New morning" in Paris too.

I can't be in Paris this two day :'( , but i hope you'll have a great time

Top Bottom