PDA

View Full Version : uke got mail episoed 12

AnthonyUkulele
12-26-2008, 12:10 PM
what was that first song aldrine played in the beginning...i probably know it but its just not coming to the top of my head...also what were some of those songs you guys played at the jam =] thank you

Aldrine Guerrero
12-26-2008, 02:18 PM
It's from a xmas SNL skit with Justin Timberlake called "**** in a box"

During the meet up section of the video, we played "Wake up my darling" and "CMJ"

MisoHappy
12-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Have you noticed that only guys come to uu meet ups?? I would have thought girls would be all over Aldrine, haha, (jk lolz) but can anyone guess why no girls come???

AnthonyUkulele
12-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Have you noticed that only guys come to uu meet ups?? I would have thought girls would be all over Aldrine, haha, (jk lolz) but can anyone guess why no girls come???

haha he probably had a mask because you never see his face :rofl: or maybe the girls were kicked out because they didnt play they just stared at him DC and ryan

MisoHappy
12-27-2008, 12:30 PM
haha he probably had a mask because you never see his face :rofl: or maybe the girls were kicked out because they didnt play they just stared at him DC and ryan

I could imagine a whole flock of girls just staring at them. :biglaugh: "DCizzle"? haha Aldrine