FS: Pono PRO CLASSIC Cedar-top/Acacia cutaway baritone with Mi-Si

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissing

Reaction score
Originally bought from HMS on 28 March 2013, so the uke is only just over a month old. I bought it on a bit of an impulse from unused paid vacation money (I believe in USA it's called PTO - 'paid time off') from one of my jobs that I resigned from.

I had the ukulele setup once locally upon arriving into Australia from Hawaii from local music store as the action came a bit higher than I prefer. It is now setup nice and slick with Aquila baritones.

However, I am finding that I really need the money for other financial priorities. As I already own two other Baritone ukes, I have decided that this ukulele would give me the best short term financial aid, since it's still relatively new.

The ukulele has been used, mainly for church worship playing.
From its stage use, there are a few minor dings and surface scratches. You can only notice the blemishes upon closer inspection, but I have discounted the price taking the aesthetics into account.

There is a small ding on the binding as shown in the final picture. It might be a bit hard to tell from the photo, but it is very shallow and purely on the outer surface of the gloss finish.

Other than minor signs of use, the ukulele is structurally sound and the tone is absolutely exemplary for a baritone uke. Deep, warm and resonant as the new Pono models are.

Looks beautiful too.

Mi-Si pickup works perfectly.
Comes with Uke-Crazy canvas baritone case.
Mi-Si charger and Oasis humidifier included.

Take advantage of my financial needs.

Price: was $750 USD including shipping, NOW $650 including shipping!.
I have slashed the price incredibly hoping for quick sale.
Original value is about $1018 ($859 for ukulele + $159 for Mi-Si install = $1018).

Shipping internationally, payment via Paypal accepted. Please PM me on Ukulele Underground.
Shipping will probably cost me $100+ for anywhere outside Australia, but I'm willing to absorb that cost in the total price..

Questions are always welcome!

Last edited:
No bites yet? Further price reduction to $650 to spruce up the deal!

Please take it :D

Somebody please buy this before I succumb to the temptation. Had intended to get a cedar top baritone at some point, but not this soon.

Yes :) international shipping is included. I still have the boxes and packaging from when HMS sent it, so it will be secure.

That does sound good! Very tempting, but I'm sticking to my quest for 19" scale.

Still for sale?

No bites yet? Further price reduction to $650 to spruce up the deal!

Please take it :D

Is this uke still for sale?

Here is a video I made using this ukulele just today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_euI4WsJSt8

I'm having second thoughts about selling it now.. it sounds so good

I know this is an old thread ... but dude ... that was an awesome little video you did! Loved it ... and both of you ... lol ... sounded great. Hope it worked out for you.

Dear members, please notice that this listing is from 2013!

This ukulele is no longer available! Thanks for looking!

Superb instrument from a respected UUer. This one will go fast.

Oh thanks, I did not realise I had such powers on UU. Is closing thread a new feature? Nevermind; closed now. I have been getting messages about this uke years after it sold! It must have been an incredible deal xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom