look what I just bought, a ukelele?

strumsilly

Reaction score
I know this a most likely a Stromberg-Voisinet tenor Guitar this is just how the seller had it labeled. my other tenor guitar has a bowed neck, the seller said this one didn't. keeping my fingers crossed.
visonet.jpg$(KGrHqFHJEIFE3tZO20rBRgToSeP6w~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16dHJHYFFkW!tUJyBRgToYnWmg~~60_57.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Andy, It looks reall cool...clean it up and put new strings and let us know how it sounds... :)

Wow!, that is super nice!
I hope it plays well for you. :)

Nice score!

What a beauty.

Neato.....congrats!

I learned something.
Your thread sent me over to Wikipedia, where I am reading for the first time about the existence of 4 string tenor guitars.
Very interesting. Never knew they existed.

I was motivated by my experiences with baritone ukes to buy a tenor guitar. I bought a Blueridge tenor guitar and had it strung DGBE (known in tenor guitar circles as "Chicago tuning") and enjoy the heck out of it. Tenor guitars are wonderful instruments.

Looks cool. Congrats!

Been toying with the tenor guitar idea for a while now.

I see nothing but potential in that thing. Beautiful, good luck!

Tenor guitars are pretty cool. I'm currently looking for a National tenor. One of the pear shaped ones.

sad update

well it came and I was disappointed. the neck was not only bowed, but cupped side to side. unplayable without a lot of expensive work. I even specifically asked if the neck was straight and was told yes. the seller said he'd accept return if I paid shipping both ways. I thought that unfair and ebay agreed and even paid the return shipping. gambled and lost on this one, at least I didn't lose $, just a little time and hassle. beware if it comes back up on the bay, unless you want a cool wall hanger.

Top Bottom